Due to the UK leaving the European Union and Common Market on the 1st January 2021 all orders to Europe are now considered Exports. This means that if you are a resident or registered business in a European country your order is exempt from UK VAT (zero rated VAT). However, as the order will be being imported into your country you will be subject to import tax and duty, depending on the value of your order.
International Returns - BC SoftWear European Agents
France: Contact: Corinne Fejoz. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +33 626 570 166
Netherlands Contact: Henry Steenis. Email: email@example.com Mob: +31 111 417 516
Germany contact: Sabine Klien. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +49 30 7628 7957
For VAT registered business, please note the import tax can be claimed back through your VAT return.
If you have an EORI number, please email this to email@example.com and this will be added to your account.
Fast reliable delivery
With our vast UK warehouse and large stocks of most items, we are here to support your business without you having to wait weeks and invest in large quantities. We have our own fleet of privately owned and cleaned company vans. We aim to deliver your parcel within 48 hours of your order being placed (excluding Saturdays & Sundays). We will notify you within 24 hours if any item is out of stock. When ordering embroidered items please allow up to 15 days for your delivery.
UK shipments will be delivered using 48hr tracked Royal Mail, TNT or DPD Local and you will be able to track your parcel. You will be provided with tracking information in your confirmation email.
Click & Collect
- You can also collect from our Maidenhead warehouse for free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01628 642 940 to arrange a collection.
- European & Republic of Ireland shipments will be delivered using DPD local. You will be provided with tracking information in your confirmation email.
- International shipments will be delivered using TNT. You will be provided with tracking information in your confirmation email.
- A Tracking number will be sent to the email address provided when the goods are dispatched. From there you will be able to see the status of your good through out the delivery process. Items are generally delivered within 24 hours of the dispatch time for UK mainland customers, and 48 hours for Non UK Mainland and Republic of Ireland. 2-4 days for European and 6-10 days for International customers.
- Delivery starts from £6.95 for UK mainland customers and from £10 for Non UK Mainland & Republic of Ireland. European delivery starts from £45. International deliveries including Australia & USA will start from £80. Orders valued over £300 ex VAT will have free delivery. (UK Customers Only)
Non –delivery, shortages
Please advise us within 24 Hours of receiving your order of any shortages by phoning on 0845 210 4000 or emailing email@example.com otherwise we can not be made responsible for any loses.
If you would like to return any goods please do so within 14 working days and in their original condition. We are not able to accept returns of ANY embroidered unless a mistake has been made on our part. Any items that have been used or washed can not be accepted back.
We can arrange collection for a fee of £20.25, or you can send the goods back to our address below. Once the goods have been received back we will process a refund or an exchange for another item of your choice. Please not that sometimes there is a price difference when selecting another towel to exchange, in which case an additional payment will need to be made, or a refund given should it be less. When returning the goods please enclose a copy invoice or delivery note. Failing this please Date and Sign a small written letter stating why you are returning the goods.
BC Softwear Ltd, Unit 2a, St. Peters Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7QU