Wash at 40°C (60°C maximum).
Tumble Drying Care:
· Tumble dry at Low Heat.
· Do not over dry. Towels will last longer if you avoid over-drying them.
· Snip off pulled threads with scissors This will not spoil the towel.
· All 100% Cotton Towelling may shrink up to 10%.
· All towels and robes should be washed before use, to remove natural surplus lint and fluff. Super thick towels may need several washes to remove all surplus fluff.
· The washing process increases the absorbency of the towel.
· Do not pull wet, heavy towels & robes out of the washing machines, especially if twisted after a spin cycle. This may weaken the material significantly.
· Do not overfill the washing machine.
· Only use Non-Bio Detergents. Use of Bio detergents can cause the towels to discolour.
· Avoid fabric conditioner It will reduce the absorbency of the towel.