Wash at 40°C (preferred) Can be washed at 60°C for Thermal Disinfection or 90°C if they are not coloured.
Hot Iron when damp to give a crisp finish.
Tumble Drying Care:
- Tumble dry at Low Heat.
- Do not over dry. Towels will last longer if you avoid over-drying them.
- All 100% Cotton items may shrink up to 10%.
- All items should be washed before use, to remove natural surplus lint.
- Do not pull wet, heavy items out of the washing machines, especially if twisted after a spin cycle. This may weaken the material significantly.
- Do not overfill the washing machine.
- Only use Non-Bio Detergents.
- Avoid fabric conditioner.
Additional Spa Advice:
- All items which have been impregnated with essential oils should be washed at 40°C minimum to ensure oil residues are removed.
- Use emulsifiers, these will help remove oils. Take advice from your detergent supplier.
- Tumbled items should be allowed to cool prior to stacking.
Do Not Bleach any Coloured items* Detergents used for coloured towels must not contain bleach or optical brightening agents that can affect the colour, particularly in lighter or pastel colours. Check the ingredients of your detergents prior to washing.
*BC SoftWear will not accept any responsibility for colour variations if the items have had any contact with chlorine products, bleaching or optical brightening agents (OBA) which will be found in the ingredients list of your detergent.