Cool wash at 30°C or Professionally Dry Clean.
Do not tumble dry.
· All towels and robes should be washed before use, to remove natural surplus lint and fluff. Super thick towels may need several washes to remove all surplus fluff.
· Do not pull wet, heavy towels & robes out of the washing machines, especially if twisted after a spin cycle. This may weaken the material significantly.
· Do not overfill the washing machine.
· Only use Non-Bio Detergents. Use of Bio detergents can cause the towels to discolour.
· Avoid fabric conditioner It will reduce the absorbency of the towel.
Do Not Bleach any Coloured Towels* Detergents used for coloured towels must not contain bleach or optical brightening agents that can affect the colour, particularly in lighter or pastel colours. Check the ingredients of your detergents prior to washing.
*BC SoftWear will not accept any responsibility for colour variations if the towels have had any contact with chlorine products, bleaching or optical brightening agents (OBA) which will be found in the ingredients list of your detergent.